Article 1 – General
- MOBILE LOCKER complies with the processing of personal data under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), tailored by the Data Protection Act 2018.
Article 2 – Personal Data
2.1. Personal data which is shared with MOBILE LOCKER can be divided in 5 categories:
– Category 1, without registration: your ip address
– Category 2: when registering on newsletter: your e-mail address.
– Category 3: through cookies: tracking of usage website and mobile app.
– Category 4: personal data for lead generation when entering a form.
– Category 5: personal data for identification and communication purposes when reserving a locker.
2.2. MOBILE LOCKER gathers your Personal Data in different ways:
- By using cookies
- When completing a form for requesting an offer
- When completing a form for registering to our newsletter
- When reserving a locker on our online reservation portal
Article 3 – Purposes of the data processing
3.1. General purpose:
MOBILE LOCKER will use the collected personal data only for the following purposes:
– Category 1: the provision and improvement of this website and the inclusion of personal data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be determined, based on the legitimate interests of MOBILE LOCKER to continuously improve its website and services.
– Category 2: sending you direct marketing, newsletters, with your explicit prior permission as a legal basis. This permission can always be withdrawn.
– Category 3: improving the user experience with your explicit prior consent as a legal basis.
– Category 4: the delivery and invoicing of products or services you request, with the legal basis for providing a product or service that you have requested. You are not obliged to release all requested personal data but understand that the provision of certain services becomes impossible when processing is refused.
– Category 5: for the exclusive means of communicating about and granting you access to your reserved locker. This information is never used on a further commercial basis.
3.2. Direct marketing:
If you are already included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in paper and / or electronic form, MOBILE LOCKER can use your data for sending marketing and other material with regard to the various services.
This permission can be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose. This unsubscribe link is sent to every email sent from a direct marketing point of view.
MOBILE LOCKER will not sell your Personal Data, nor rent it out or make it commercially available to third parties (including the commercial partners of MOBILE LOCKER), unless with your prior consent and acknowledgment of receipt by the third party.
Article 4 – Duration of processing
The personal data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the contractual relationship between MOBILE LOCKER and yourself.
Article 5 – Your rights
The following rights in respect of your own personal data can always be exercised on simple request.
5.1. Right of access and inspection:
You have the right to receive free access to your personal data at any time. For this MOBILE LOCKER provides an online tool where you can always review your preferences and data.
5.2. Right of improvement, deletion and limitation:
You are free to disclose your personal information or not to MOBILE LOCKER. In addition, you always have the right to request that we correct, supplement or delete your personal data. MOBILE LOCKER undertakes to process every request within a maximum of 72 hours.
5.3. Right of resistance:
You always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons or for the purpose of direct marketing.
5.4. Right of transferability:
You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured format and / or transfer it to other responsible persons.
5.5. Right of withdrawal of consent:
If processing is based on your prior consent, you naturally have the right to withdraw that consent.
5.6. Exercising your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us for this purpose, by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org An additional identification can be requested for identification purposes. For other requests (collaborations / contestation of content / placed links) contact can be made via the contact page.
5.7. Automatic decisions and profiling:
During the processing of your personal data, MOBILE LOCKER will build up a profile in order to offer you tailor-made services. However, these services are never offered completely individually. Data are only supplemented and requested when this is necessary and are only accessible for internal services at MOBILE LOCKER, provided that sufficient access rights are available.
5.8. Right to complain:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Tel 0303 123 1113, e-mail: email@example.com
Article 6 – Security and confidentiality
6.1. We have developed security measures that are technical and organizational adapted to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties of personal data collected as well as any other unauthorized processing of personal data. this information.
6.2. In no event can MOBILE LOCKER be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
6.3. You must comply with the safety regulations at all times. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made of the website of your computer, IP address and your identification data, as well as for the confidentiality thereof.
Article 7 – Access by third parties
7.1. In order to process your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees.
7.3. Advertising impressions and clicks can be registered by MOBILE LOCKER and by advertising networks in which MOBILE LOCKER participates. The following networks are active for this:
Article 8 – Links to other websites
8.1. MOBILE LOCKER is not responsible for the content of websites linked from MOBILE LOCKER by the administrator or visitors. The visitor is aware that the privacy of other websites may differ from MOBILE LOCKER.
8.2. A link to a website cannot be considered for an explicit approval of the content of this website and the correctness cannot be permanently guaranteed.
Article 9 – Cookies